.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Anglimergent global

I am pleased to say that my good friend Karen Ward, of COTA in Seattle, and fellow Anglican Emergent Priest, has launched an Anglimergent group on Facebook.

There is a need to promote the place of Emerging & Fresh Expressions of Church throughout the various provinces of Churches in the Global North and West.

Although I see the Emergent Church Movement as an Ecumenical movement, I do think there needs to be champions in the various denominations to bring change - Presbyterians, Methodists, Catholics, Anglicans, Baptists - what ever - to work with the historic Church to seek Ancient Future forms of church reflecting tradition - but honest to now.

For a link to the facebook group click here

2 comments:

Louise Brookes said...

Hi I just read another post you wrote I think stating about Helena Blazusiakowna (as quoted in Goreckis symphony of sorrowful songs) who you said died in a gestapo cell and I wonder if you could tell me how you know this - as I am researching a book. Thankyou, Louise birthright@ecologyfund.com

Ian said...

Dear Louise

I got the information from a CD info slip which came with the CD. Sorry I can't provide any further information.

Sorry
Ian